Situation & Description
This 2 bedroom semi-detached house is located on a popular residential street around 0.5 miles from Walthamstow town centre and Walthamstow Central Underground Station (Oxford Circus - 19 minutes on Victoria Line). The house is under 1 mile from a large selection of primary and secondary schools including: Greenleaf Primary, Walthamstow School for Girls, Holy Family Catholic School, Our Lady and St George’s Catholic Primary, Emmanuel Community School and Waltham Forest College.
The house is spread over 2 storeys and consists of; Entrance Hall, Living Room, Kitchen/Breakfast Room, downstairs Bathroom and 2 x Double Bedrooms on the first floor. There is double glazing throughout and gas central heating.
Having been let out for the past 20 or so years, the property is now in need of updating throughout and could suit an owner occupier or investor alike. There is residents’ permit parking on the street and the rear garden extends to approx. 45 feet.
It is our opinion, based on our experience and researching similar properties on the same street, that there is potential to extend the house to the rear to create a large family home.
Ground Floor: Entrance Hall, Living Room, Kitchen/Breakfast Room, rear Lobby and Bathroom
First Floor: 2 Bedrooms
From Walthamstow Central, follow Hoe Street north towards Forest Road and turn right into Milton Road. Byron Road is the third turning on the left and the house is a short distance along on the left hand side.
To arrange a viewing, please contact our joint auctioneers.
Estates17 – 0208 520 9300
The house is to be sold by digital auction on Wednesday 18th September at 12pm
All interested parties who wish to bid, please contact My Auction on 0208 101 4868
Please note that a Buyer’s Premium of 1% + VAT of the purchase price is to be paid by the successful Buyer
The successful Buyer will also have to pay a 5% Deposit on the fall of the digital hammer with the remaining 95% payable on completion (see Special Conditions of Sale for full details).
* Generally speaking Guide Prices are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation, i.e. 'The Reserve'. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Virtually every property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property during the auction) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
This auction is now closed.
Connecting to server...
By setting a proxy bid, the system will automatically bid on your behalf to maintain your position as the highest bidder, up to your proxy bid amount. If you are outbid, you will be notified via email so you can opt to increase your bid if you so choose.
If two of more users place identical bids, the bid that was placed first takes precedence, and this includes proxy bids.
Another bidder placed an automatic proxy bid greater or equal to the bid you have just placed. You will need to bid again to stand a chance of winning.